On a Serious Note!

Folks, I will not be posting anything ‘serious’ for a while as I am involved in a dispute involving systemic racism.  I was intending to do posts on  more ‘serious’ topics as I attempt to improve my writing skills(don’t laugh, I already am).  As this dispute is important, I do not have the time to devote to researching, planning posts etc.  As a result, I am relegated to writing nonsense that pops out of my head for the most part, and other posts in a humorous vein(ode to Thor for example).    I will continue to post nonsensical or satirical posts(a matter of definition I suppose), though.  There are too many absurdities out there not to.    Since I usually do this off the cuff it provides a break from more serious endeavors, such as this systemic racism dispute.  Laughter is a great stress reliever!  I love a great laugh especially when it comes from an absurd mindset or a real life situation!  Take care my sole reader!  Good day!

About these ads
  1. #1 by the world we live in on April 21, 2012 - 13:59

Battle on warrior-woman! Warmest greetings and best of luck!

2. #2 by Herneith on April 21, 2012 - 14:17

Thanks. I have finished and submitted the complaint and am awaiting a reply as to whether or not it will go forward.

3. #3 by diaryofanegress on May 8, 2012 - 12:38

Hi, it’s truthbetold. I’m glad I found you out there. Your blog is hilarious. I played the Muppet video and my friend and I almost fell over laughing. Come visit my new blog…http://diaryofanegress.wordpress.com.
    Thanks

4. #4 by Herneith on May 8, 2012 - 19:41

Negress please! Only joking. I have subscribed to your blog. Thanks for stopping by!

5. #5 by Michelle on May 26, 2012 - 10:50

I love your blog….I feel that the sarcasm and funny stuff still gets great points across to people and they are just as educating.

6. #6 by Herneith on May 26, 2012 - 11:13

Thanks. There are too many absurdities out there, life is absurd!