Archive for category Skin Care
Girls, here is a recipe for a face elixir I created!
1. Purchase some rosemary essential oil. You can do this online or via your nearest Health Food store.
4. Purchase some ‘Shea Oil’, not the butter. It appears to be more available on line than in the stores. If you can find it in the store all the better!
5. Sterilize the glass bottle you have purchased.
6. Put two drops of rosemary essential oil in it.
7. Put half of the jojoba oil and half of the Shea oil in the bottle (4 ounce or 8 ounce it is up to you). Shake the bottle.
8. There you are! Now put a dime size amount in your hand and spread it gently over your face. You can use this morning and night.
The jojoba oil and rosemary is good for acne. Your skin may appear to be oily when you initially apply it but it will soon be absorbed into your skin and a little goes along way. If you have excessively oily skin, put a couple more drops of rosemary into the mix. Rosemary is one of nature’s panaceas when it come to the benefits to one’s skin! For your own benefit and knowledge, start studying essential oils and carrier oils. Butters are also interesting also. Shout out to Negress!!!
Before Hernie’s Face Elixir:
After Hernie’s elixir!:
Just joking but you get my drift eh?
Folks are any of you skin care junkies? Well I am. However, I have overcome this addiction and whittled down my skin care regime to a great extent. I used to buy all sorts of shit with lunatic claims! I especially love the ones which claim to make you look ten, twenty, and thirty to fifty years younger! Will these potions make an unborn child cease to exist I often wondered? These claims are always amazing and usually costs you an arm and a leg! Try reading the ‘ingredients’ on some of the labels folks! They are deliberately designed to flummox you! Why there are enough chemicals in some of these product to start your own chemical plant.
“I sell skin products which will make you look younger automatically!” “My skin cream can make you look 20 years younger”! “What, you are only nineteen years old?” “Well you’ll regress to a fetus”!
Well I am here to give you an alternative to all this chemical shit which in the long run ruins your skin! My motto is; ‘If you can’t eat it don’t put it on your skin. What do I use now? Unrefined Shea butter; African Black Soap;Soaps from soap crafts persons made the old fashioned way with natural ingredients and ‘cured;’jojoba oil oil(a misnomer as it is actually a wax);vegetable oils such as olive oil, soy oil, hazelnut oil, there are literally dozens of oils which can be mixed and matched, each having properties suited to the skin and hair. My personal favourite is the jojoba oil. Castile soap is also great for cleaning or using on your body. If you’ve got pimples, jojoba oil is an excellent moisturizer to use(not that I have them). Try it, experiment with it. If nothing else it will put hair on your chest, better than growing a second head!
Good day, or is it evening?