Archive for May, 2013
Girls, here is a recipe for a face elixir I created!
1. Purchase some rosemary essential oil. You can do this online or via your nearest Health Food store.
4. Purchase some ‘Shea Oil’, not the butter. It appears to be more available on line than in the stores. If you can find it in the store all the better!
5. Sterilize the glass bottle you have purchased.
6. Put two drops of rosemary essential oil in it.
7. Put half of the jojoba oil and half of the Shea oil in the bottle (4 ounce or 8 ounce it is up to you). Shake the bottle.
8. There you are! Now put a dime size amount in your hand and spread it gently over your face. You can use this morning and night.
The jojoba oil and rosemary is good for acne. Your skin may appear to be oily when you initially apply it but it will soon be absorbed into your skin and a little goes along way. If you have excessively oily skin, put a couple more drops of rosemary into the mix. Rosemary is one of nature’s panaceas when it come to the benefits to one’s skin! For your own benefit and knowledge, start studying essential oils and carrier oils. Butters are also interesting also. Shout out to Negress!!!
Before Hernie’s Face Elixir:
After Hernie’s elixir!:
Just joking but you get my drift eh?
Dear Hernie I have a problem with one of my co-workers. I work in close proximity with the person so cannot ‘escape’ from them. Hernie, my co-worker stinks to high heaven. This person suffers from halitosis, stinks of urine and feces, has day’s old food stains on their clothes, burps, farts and belches indiscriminately, and has terrible BO stenches permeating like an aura off their body! Hernie, in the name of professional work relations I have not approached this person to tell them this (besides, they stink too much!). In fact, their stank breath is enough to knock you out! Hernie, what can I do about this without harming my work relations? Help! Waiting with plugged nose and bated breath in Boise!
Wherever you may be, let your stench run free!!!
Well plug nose, there are several things you can do. But first I have to include the requisite empathetic bull crap. Violins wailing. Perhaps your co-worker suffers from health problems and cannot help his or hers’ hygiene problems. Have you ever approached them and sat over a coffee to discuss this? If that doesn’t work, have you approached your human resources department and asked them for help? I know in many work places there is a policy against wearing perfumes and scents. Smelling like a stanky ass motherfucker should be one of them since BO, piss and shit stenches qualify as ‘scents’, albeit foul ones.
What I would really advise you to do and say?
1. If you are a balless wonder, I would advise you to surreptitiously place a bar of soap, deodorant, clean drawers, laundry detergent, toothpaste and mouth wash on their desk with a note asking them to use these items in order to enhance employee relations.
2. The above will probably not work! Grow some balls and confront the pig! Tell them to wash their stanky selves already, if you can get close enough to them with their foul smelling breath.
3. Being a filthy foul creature since like forever, this will probably not work! It didn’t help that no-one reported or confronted this cretin before.
4. If this pig is your boss, get another job!
Oh, how are things in Boise? Tipple any cows lately?
Hernie, the anti-advice, advice columnist!