Archive for May 15th, 2013
Girls, here is a recipe for a face elixir I created!
1. Purchase some rosemary essential oil. You can do this online or via your nearest Health Food store.
4. Purchase some ‘Shea Oil’, not the butter. It appears to be more available on line than in the stores. If you can find it in the store all the better!
5. Sterilize the glass bottle you have purchased.
6. Put two drops of rosemary essential oil in it.
7. Put half of the jojoba oil and half of the Shea oil in the bottle (4 ounce or 8 ounce it is up to you). Shake the bottle.
8. There you are! Now put a dime size amount in your hand and spread it gently over your face. You can use this morning and night.
The jojoba oil and rosemary is good for acne. Your skin may appear to be oily when you initially apply it but it will soon be absorbed into your skin and a little goes along way. If you have excessively oily skin, put a couple more drops of rosemary into the mix. Rosemary is one of nature’s panaceas when it come to the benefits to one’s skin! For your own benefit and knowledge, start studying essential oils and carrier oils. Butters are also interesting also. Shout out to Negress!!!
Before Hernie’s Face Elixir:
After Hernie’s elixir!:
Just joking but you get my drift eh?